Help with registration
- Registering for a Customer Hub account is simple.
- It can be done any time 24/7 and you can be up and running in moments.
- Click on
registration and then simply tell us your email address, mobile number, payment reference number, name and date of birth.
- Your payment reference number is a 8 digit number starting in 3 or 4 that can be found on your rent statement. If you are unsure, please contact us
- Then choose how you would like to receive your log-in details.
- Click Register and you’ll get a confirmation message from us either by text or email depending on your preference.
- The Customer Hub checks the information you have entered against the information held on our systems.
- If there’s no match, we’ll email or text you and you simply need to contact us to update your details on our systems so that next time your registration will work.
- If there’s a match, great! We’ll send you an email or text with a 8 digit code and a link.
- Follow that link, enter the 8 digit code (take care to use capitals and lower case where applicable) and then create you own memorable password.
- As soon as that’s done, you’ll be taken to the connect homepage and you’re all set. Welcome to the Customer Hub.
If you’re having problems logging in, there could be a few reasons:
- The first thing to try and resetting your password - just click I have forgotten my password and enter your email address. We will send you a temporary password to get you up and running again.
- If this doesn’t work, it could be a problem with your username - this will be the email address you used when you first registered (unless you changed it through the change password option in connect). If you are not sure which email address you used, or if you think you mis-typed your email address, click I have forgotten my login and complete the form. We will then email or text you a reminder
- If you are still experiencing problems logging in please let us know. You can webchat with us in office hours.
How we will use your data
Advice using a shared computer
If you are using a shared computer, for example a kiosk screen in one of our offices or schemes, just follow these simple rules to keep your private information safe.
- When you log-in, your browser may offer to remember your password. Always click "no" to make sure that your personal information cannot be accessed by anyone else.
- Always log-off when you have finished. Simply click "settings" and select "log-off"
What is the Customer Hub?
Introducing the Customer Hub!
- We have revamped the Customer Hub website giving you total access 24/7 to our services and your tenancy.
- Registering for a Customer Hub account is quick and easy and can be done any time day or night.
- Just click on “registration”
- With the Customer Hub you can check your rent balance, make a payment and even set up a direct debit.
- Request repairs, and view your repair history.
- Update your contact details and download a rent statement, your tenancy agreement, and other useful documents.
- Find out about Jigsaw services like money advice or our neighbourhood teams
- Find out what’s happening in your local area from our Facebook newsfeeds.
- All from the comfort of your own home, any time, 24/7!
This is a brand new version of the Customer Hub and we have lots of plans to develop our online services over the coming months. We'd love to get feedback from you so please make sure you're a member of Jigsaw Rewards for the opportunity to take part and be rewarded!
If you're not currently one of our residents and are looking to rent with us, click here.